Google Search

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bungalow mare




The first mare wasn’t the rains, green arbors; cold stands surroundings with big houses.
I was in the light piece of little student and in the class with some boys.

Wake up by the paintings at these hours, 3am mid night.
The canvas at mid night was tagged with word of Astro.
I almost forgot that i do really make the art work with Astro word and I never do that kind of painting before.
A couple in my dream, he did ask me why it is like that.
I answer i have no idea, because that’s not real and only painting in my dream.
The whole mare is only having one lady, which is the bungalow landlord lady.
She is good, she wanted rented a room for me to stay on even the door room are opened,
That time I asked lim ah cheng, why you were here, he speak slowly with low tone and said he like opened things at here.
I walked up to the Bungalow house; my room is facing the back with tennis court and those big arbors.
Seem like after just the rain, I saw a light blue color sport shirt guy lying at the lime stool.
Suddenly this bungalow house was invited a lot boys for gathering before my mare went to the end.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

qingxiong said...

I dont have Nurin jazlin jazimin images,please assist.thank u