Google Search

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Lament


April jam,
day after sacrifice.
Brightening sun with some hazes appears.
Stuffs, canvas been packed.
My body not yet fluidizes.
I shocked, Yong's more shocked.
I stare at point,
I vomit continuity,
I stacked at the mattress.

Six months after,
The small happening bunch of Penang’s old experiences artists.
Chee ling's eyes contact is different,
Ya, my paintings are more expressionist.
Dr.Tang didn’t talks his loyal history, I appreciate.
He advised my canvas must thicker than others & I kept the word in heart.

Suddenly, Huck Theng’s (A new penang artist) pop-up the voice that:
"Mr.Koid has death 6 months".
My yellow skin flew over to my head moment.
Where have i been?
Where does he ?
Some people say schizophrenia.
Some people say was two sides extremely happened.
Some people say heart breaks off.
Some people say suicide.

Different peoples different stories.
But my mind non-different for thought,
i have seen it,
i have went thru.
I respect.

Lated lament for my honor after my dad.
April@2007

http://www.nngallery.com.my/cof/68/
http://www.nngallery.com.my/cof/70/

No comments: