Google Search

Friday, April 25, 2008

Finalize the conversation


19 of 22 age, I left Faye Wong to replaced her status
She is too old make me old,
26 of 28 age, I left Madonna to replaced her status
She is too new in this circle,

Two women’s are oldest than me, is fact.

Set me free, set me inspire.

The key and the balls still with it together, but never left behind.
This April is not only for 2008, it reflects all the stories have been going thru before.

In 13 April 2003, I was telling her on:
1 of April 2003, I had shifted out Kelana Jaya room to Taman Dr.Tun Ismail. After the first day me and loves stay in new place and heard Leslie were dead. Yes, we still staying together even the love is not that rapid, but emboss to side abit.
That I am really exhausted don’t let my love life in the tired way, unnatural and fake. And stop telling me that I am a Leslie, I am not. Even you and I knowing each other since form four at beginning of stage. After all, I broke off with my lover, suddenly lost hand and mind, don’t know how to paint and write. I lost hair about 50sen thick hole on my back, and I resigned and quit the job to calm down.
I said I got hurt by love and I need a spare time talk to my lover as well.
I need communicate.



Now, I had had to finalize my communication, thanks for everything’s.

Note:(The sport-short that i wear on picture so happy my lover can have it)

No comments: