Google Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

Ridiculous!



Neem’s together with the daily foods.
That so called organic way life style.
Drinking milk tea , that my habit.
Some people can’t accept you it because they only can accept them self, what a ridiculous thoughts?
Luckily I’m not that handsome.
I taking Zemax during before and between my Thai trip, after all i step into 5 flavors of taste, but eventually i had lost my appetite when return home. All meals are between light and greasy. Yes, i do drink a lot water.
2007 is the most years i drank a lot tomato juice.
I lost my waistline and indirectly cut down thickness of my neck.
I sometimes style-up my hair when i think necessary in right time,but most wasted is i hardly use my hair gel nowadays.
I speak to myself all the time,it because i use to do it in this way since i was a kid, maybe im so stupid they said i must do that, do these, just because [that is mature lo], what actually is the right/correct of mature perception? I totally lost my voice and not really able ready to do argue.
So I think i am fat girl and today i want to fulfills all men’s eyes, so i on diet desperately, soon i will become more beauty.

Day-by-day, fishes follow the river down the side swim it, the clock, tick tap tick tap...

In previous month, he bumb into me before i sat down that he havent confirm is me, and he did asked my age,then he wanted back to kl for Botox treatment.
Sayings more and more young than my real age where i heard surroundings from outsiders or strangers.
Now he said im 18years.
This more ridiculous!
Do you actually wear spec??
Ok i pretend to be angry, haha!

No comments: