Google Search

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Antinomy between take it or leave it…(2005)


Ruthless of me to said out,Why I did? Because I’m selfish,I did not want to continue involving of oppressiveness.Antinomy between take it or leave it………

But I wasn’t in good taste.It is not tradition Chinese ghost day 15/7/05But after 15 July 2005 “this” will be expiry.How spectacular also mean less.All the elements it might change,How essence materials also impulses into another forms,Flower wont drops, but deforming……….

Stay away mixed feelings and went for body balance,I was waked up by the serenity music.10mins lying at mat, curious what are the others fitness mates their minds.Do you think of me?We are person of Chinese ancestry,But we are born Malaysia-Chinese and proud of what we have,Don’t tell…. You are animated of pure-heartedness…You are avoids embellish…Because of these I fantasize what you have than others don’t.Could we just stay out of the city?

One of my net buddies, who also originated from Penang,Says: why intensive for observations?So am I?He added: live in wisdom and we are assessing from within yourself the formulae you are looking for you to live a better lives……Emmm…..I think everyone also knows what they wants…..But maybe I was born in fragile of clan, (not an impotent, please)Buddy, I think u had figure out that most of my words,Always occur between with the answers and without the answer or ending?

So am I? No! You don’t have necessary to ignore the question,I do believe the answer is always inside your heart.Because we are not lazy to think it…
So are you? So am I?

Just finished one can of 6.4% Thai made Blue Ice Beer,Nothing to do with alcohol, but is time to sleep,Don’t take sleeping pill, okay?I’ll still be with you.

25 june 2005 morning...

No comments: