Google Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thanks A, R, D and OLE Cafe (2005)


10:00pm
What is the fact meaning of the life?
What we needs have to face in our life?
What is true or dare?
Who dare to take it or leave it without any behind?

10:30pm
The questions are just come out without stopping,
Why there is really no one could answer the question,
But answer it always keep it into the deeply heart?

11:00pm
The stage performance is over,
We all claps the hand, even we all don’t know what it is all about.
We left the things that we do not know, and we might not interested to know,
But we might miss some thing that’s what we want indeed.

11:30pm
Why my Cantonese still making sick for other people?
And suffer them/some for 8 years long?
Why doesn’t make sense to them?
Should I suppose to use my mother language “mandarin”?
This is silence performance or another small group favorite?

12:00am
I shouldn’t puff the cigarette, and so am I?
I wasn’t know cause of smoke it may spoil the friendships
So I blame the cigarette…
And I keep smoking for continuous as my punishment…

12:30am
The Malaysia government have been carried a good role
And promotes the anti smoking campaign,
But the result still showing the same increasing for our youth
Yet, they had failed for the quit smoking campaign as well.
Does the love would make the impact?
Have we realized that our parents or our love one loves us?
Or we do not know how to love ourselves?

Sigh…I just wish I could be able to find my loves…
Circulative world …


Thanks A,R,D and Ole Cafe….

June@2005

No comments: