Google Search

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Messy room on Eve Labour Day


Is kind of messy that my room and also call SoHo office. Was haven’t clean up the mess after Chinese new year until today.. Tomorrow Labour Day and I give me self a space to breath. And the suddenly thoughts that actually Penang has a lot places for travel, I labels in which categories it easy for me to find out in future.
-Beaches,
-Hills,
-Animals Wild,
-Nature and natural,
-Arts and Culture and heritage,
-Music tradition and dance,
-Food varieties of choices,
-Heritage and buildings,
-River waterfall adventure,

Here some tips for you if enjoy in kampong life, which is the window to other side of Penang :
Pulau Aman,
Pulau betong,
Sungai Chenaam,
Teluk Bahang,
Mengkuang Titi,
Kampung Jalan Baru, Balik Pulau
Sungai Semilang,
Sungai Duri.

For more information Tel : (604) 250 - 5500 / (604) 250 - 5502

No comments: