Google Search

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It is not the keyboard started with the capital T...(2005)


Two months ago,an unknown aerobic mate,I glimpsed him among the crowd.I didnt concern that he is the one I have browse from the net...but after i realise , I did ,and accidently i pressed the keyboard of T and email it....


Many things I do not perceive directly,But I do able to estimate somethings…In addition, I do have my instinct of my eyesight.We are grown ups, where we won't even know how to act like mature,like a boy , Like a new born boy in the world...


It can be in this society, Whom can't face time by time in life growing or physically growing ?I didnt to be, i just want to be myself only.....

I back without any direction of my hometown that night...Just fell to reaching there , but i couldnt catch it....i didnt know what happening for the next.....Meaning of life as what you said counting day by day.... but you didnt mean that, the answers always keeping inside your heart and continuing in your mind.Why we say good bye so sombered , Are we really say good bye after shaking hands.Doesnt embrace for me to left behind, feeling should not say.Ought to be i rare hug by someone for time being....because i know and i knew that i would be back.


My friend say, why people have gave me a thesis, and i become theoretical at the end !i cant give any specific dimension of my answer to him,no doudt that i have to learm from...In another way , i might not let my voice to speak out loudly.Killing my time , its not what i want , just try to compose my notes.you did things that i might not understand sometimes,but i couldnt predict what you trying to do,just like when you logged the car door after our dinner....but .... i knew that feeling was there ... ....

2:10am 22 june 2005

No comments: