Google Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Slumberland's Journey (2005)


Take off work dress, Bringing the “man of one's heart” go for my oneness love slumberland journey.Unlimited fairyland against dawn comes.Saturday night - all night long, Both of us stay at home separately under saffron yellow moonlight again.


Gave you the biscuits expiry date 25 of June,Have you eaten?Now, I’m eating same piece as same expiry date that I given to you.I don’t count days; it makes me realistic what I wanna be…Lawrence, face it~! People wont take expiry stuffs and why you?A sharp wind blows my mind,While my friend had told me he did concerns your ”love”But it may not towards to him indeed.I didn’t keep your gate of distances,But in the subconscious, I saw you……It could be my prediction was wrong, I am sorry.Do you really might what other people think of us?


Stay away in the city rather spending time facing with the electronic materials to communicate my love……….Which’s not healthy and effect on the trade imbalance of life…...My friend says, are you sure you enjoy this kind of feelings?I should answer YES, that is one of the schedules of love! Ohh….My goodness! It because I want you to listens another behind of true voice?Or I should do the same way like what you did-- stay calm?Let the fate makes our minds up?Can we just say, we are not brave enough?


Sunbathing, beaches, trains, coconuts, which gave an effect of spaciousness. When the true journey will start?And when the real edge of the journey will be the last?The reachable love at the end it still the same road,The true unbounded love at the end it still remaining as a road.I hope I have answer your questions.You choose.

26 July 2005 2:30am

No comments: