Google Search

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Teacher Mr.Hisham


The first enter in the school that i had jump into semester ll, it because i had gained the foundation at Kuala Lumpur College of Arts. During term of lll my class was been thoughts by Hisham, he is experienced in board of international advertising = M&M, Leo Bernard co before he to be lecturer at my school. I did not notice he is quite appreciating of my school artworks, until he speak north region of Malay language to me and i was shocked. The final assessment during my semester5, he did give me good vote & press.

Hisham is the men with big & long curliness hair, small cute tummy with long shirt appearance always and his shoe stylish always remain the brown leather.
Yeap, joyful times don’t forget. He loves mixed around with us at school next door mamak and we puffing together for chill out as good as on tea time. He is kind of quite artistic teacher as well, when you are good, he will never stingy to say you good, even you did bad his homework’s, he just ask you redo again.
It give you the statement very clear, because the answer gave you strictly correct position that where you heading to.

His major teaching subjects = illustration, typography, foundation graphic design & fine art.

After i worked in advertising line for 2years i had lost his contacts, if anyone had his status, do update me and email khorqingxiong@gmail.com to let me know, thanks a lot.

No comments: